Beyond a Total Loss
A downloadable game
Beyond a Total Loss
Beyond a Total Loss is darkly humorous 2D action-adventure game (with a dash of survival horror) .
You play as a balding mustachioed dim-witted drunk called John Harry and you
just drove your car off a cliff.
Lost in the woods and attacked from all sides by strange vicious beasts, your prospects seem bleak. But then a local game warden comes to your rescue and offers you a gun to protect yourself. You just have to sign a little contract…
It seems like your troubles are over, or have they just begun?
- BLOOD: Know your health by the amount of blood on your face!
- ALCOHOL: Mix cocktails and feel their effects!
- VIOLENCE: Shoot bullets from guns into horribly deformed creatures!
- ABUSE: Experience verbal abuse by people you hardly know!
- PUZZLES: Find out if the rusty key fits into the rusty lock!
- TALKING: Have a conversation with other weirdos!
- CHOICES: Conversation choices sometimes have consequences and sometimes don’t!
- INVENTORY TETRIS: Unleash your inner OCD by managing your inventory!
- LOVE: Fall in love, or just watch dirty pictures!
- THE END: Experience three totally different endings depending on decisions you made!
- MINIMAL HUD: Use your brain to remember how many bullets you have left!
- PHILOSOPHY: Find out if worms are moral beings!
The demo (which also happens to be the prologue to the main game) can be found here!
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Paint.net, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||2D, Dark Humor, Funny, Meaningful Choices, Multiple Endings, Pixel Art, Story Rich, Survival Horror, Violent, weird|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Steam, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.