Beyond a Total Loss Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
About This Demo/Prologue
Beyond a Total Loss is a darkly humorous 2D action-adventure game with a dash of survival horror.
In this demo (that also serves as a prologue to the main game) you play as Randy, a bad-tempered car mechanic and part time bootlegger.
Randy has a bad dream, there is someone in his bedroom and on top of that they want him to make more moonshine. What a day!
- BLOOD: Know your health by the amount of blood on your face!
- ALCOHOL: Drink all the moonshine you can find!
- VIOLENCE: Shoot bullets from guns into horribly deformed creatures!
- VERBAL ABUSE: Try to be nice and fail miserably!
- PUZZLES: Is it a cat or an onion?
- TALKING: Have a conversation or just point at people with your gun!
- CHOICES: Conversation choices that sometimes have consequences and sometimes don’t!
- INVENTORY TETRIS: Unleash your inner OCD by managing your inventory!
- MINIMAL HUD: Use your brain to remember how many bullets you have left!
The full game is now also available here on itch:
|Tags||2D, animal-mask, Dark Humor, Funny, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Survival Horror, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.