Beyond a Total Loss Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
About This Demo/Prologue
Beyond a Total Loss is a darkly humorous 2D action-adventure game with a dash of survival horror.
In this demo (that also serves as a prologue to the main game) you play as Randy, a bad-tempered car mechanic and part time bootlegger.
Randy has a bad dream, there is someone in his bedroom and on top of that they want him to make more moonshine. What a day!
- BLOOD: Know your health by the amount of blood on your face!
- ALCOHOL: Drink all the moonshine you can find!
- VIOLENCE: Shoot bullets from guns into horribly deformed creatures!
- VERBAL ABUSE: Try to be nice and fail miserably!
- PUZZLES: Is it a cat or an onion?
- TALKING: Have a conversation or just point at people with your gun!
- CHOICES: Conversation choices that sometimes have consequences and sometimes don’t!
- INVENTORY TETRIS: Unleash your inner OCD by managing your inventory!
- MINIMAL HUD: Use your brain to remember how many bullets you have left!
Full Game Release
The full game will be released at the end of june 2019 on steam
Trailer (this is for the main game, not the demo):
|Tags||2D, animal-mask, Dark Humor, moonshine, Pixel Art, shotgun, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Survival Horror|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.